Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
|Burr Ridge, IL United States
| Engineering, Finance/Economics, Information Technology, Manufacturing and Production, Logistics
D365 Business Analyst
Double Good creates joy through our product based fundraising platform. Our solution helps organizations raise funds fast. We deliver made-to-order delicious popcorn direct to supporters through an ecommerce platform. We're 220 employees strong and growing.
The D365 Business Analyst will be working directly with inside and outside stakeholders, translating business needs into high-quality product requirements, documenting business processes and firming up product requirements aligned to company needs. Double Good's business model is a B2B2C via an ecommerce platform. Our popcorn is produced JIT (just-in-time) to ensure maximum freshness for our customers and has a quick turnaround for our customer's supporters. The expectation for this role is to perform analysis to track the performance of the current product, to build business buy-in for releases and to evaluate new release outcomes. Additionally, this role assists to test technical solutions for business problems by defining, analyzing, and documenting test requirements to support the product launches; conducting various levels of user acceptance test requirements at the project and product level, helping to implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way and communicating clearly with all stakeholders, facilitators and partners while maintaining quality & security standards.
This role will be onsite.
About the role:
- Support Testing and Training in a current D365 Implementation.
- Guide End Users through critical test cases and process variations in the system for current D365 Implementation
- Where possible, support delivery of D365 F&O Training for End Users using various formats (classroom, VILT, etc.)
- Support preparation of training exercises, knowledge checks, and supporting data for training programs
- Support content development, including training collateral and reference materials
- Support End User documentation of end-to-end processes flows, business scenarios, Work Instructions, and SOPs
- Lead preparation of demonstrations and system walk-throughs for new releases, change requests, and optimization phase design and build
- Support testing efforts, including business process testing
- Support functional design and configuration
- Support Hypercare for global D365 F&O implementations, including office hours support for SuperUsers
- Support change impact analyses of new releases and change requests to enable accurate, timely communication to business stakeholders on the change to come
- This role will focus on the following areas: Manufacturing / Supply Chain / Finance & Operations
Experience & Skills we value:
- 5+ years of experience with configuration and customization of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Microsoft D365 Finance and Operations
- Strong technical knowledge of modules and/or functional experience in D365F&O Planning / Scheduling /Advanced Warehousing
- Experience gathering business, technical, and functional requirements
- General knowledge of D365 F&O functionality and modules in Power platform context is required.
- Highly motivated self-starter and team player
- Collaborative working style coupling strong interpersonal skills with high technical acumen
- Able to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Azure DevOps is preferred
- A certification within Microsoft Dynamics D365 is a plus
- Experience in Food & Beverage Manufacturing Industry is a plus
- Experience with ISV solutions, data migration, reporting, and testing is a plus
- Experience in designing and implementing D365 solutions.
- Proven skill as a presenter or group facilitator - comfortable communicating with employees at all levels within the organization
About Double Good:
At Double Good, we believe in the power of joy and connection. Our hand-crafted, small batch popcorn sold through a user-friendly app allows organizations to focus on what they love. Our values - people matter, deliver excellence, own it, and enjoy the ride - guide the journey. As featured on the Today Show, Double Good is not just about the product - we have a strong social mission. We partner with purposeful organizations to benefit students and youth athletes. We've helped organizations raise over $200M and 50% of sales goes directly to our customers. As the #1 product-based virtual fundraising app, we are experiencing rapid growth. Join us in making a positive impact on communities nationwide.
Double Good offers our employees:
- Competitive pay
- Autonomous work environment
- 401k with 4% Match
- Health Insurance, Dental & Vision offered with competitive company contribution
- Company sponsored disability and life insurance
- Working with amazing charity partners and helping kids.
- Relaxed, Fast-Paced work environment. (It's a thing, we swear).
- Company events (Happy Hours, Massages, Ice Cream Trucks)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We desire to have our employees reflect the diverse communities we serve. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Double Good, we believe in the power of joy and connection. Our small batch popcorn sold through a user-friendly app allows organizations to focus on what they love. Our values - people matter, deliver excellence, own it, and enjoy the ride - guide the journey.
As featured on the Today Show, Double Good is not just about the product - we have a strong social mission. We partner with purposeful organizations to benefit students and youth athletes. We’ve helped organizations raise over $200M and 50% of sales goes directly to our customers.
As the #1 product-based virtual fundraising app, we are experiencing rapid growth. Join us in making a positive impact on communities nationwide.